Our Company realizes how much you value your Association’s investments. You work very hard to make the Association’s money that you use to invest in various places. This is the reason as to why we are ready and willing to ensure that all the required strict financial controls are put in place to protect your association investments. If you hire us to be your Community Association Management company or Homeowners Association Management Company, we will ensure that your association is provided with effective and comprehensive association management services.
Below is a list of our services offered under the financial management services category:
- Preparation and distribution of detailed association financial reports on a monthly basis
- Helping you to set up and implement an Association capital reserve study that can be used for the periodic updating of your capital reserve requirements
- Ensuring that all the required information is available to auditors to necessitate their conducting of annual audits and preparation of annual tax returns
Collections and Delinquency Processing
- Preparation and distribution of Association payment coupons or envelopes to all association owners; both new and current
- Collection of Association’s assessments
- Recording and depositing of daily receipts into each association’s respective account
- Helping in the administration and creation of delinquency collection procedure
- Legal liaison for liens’ filing
Cash and Budgeting Management
- Help in the distribution and preparation of the association’s annual operating budget
- Prompt payment of association bills as and when they are due
- Help in the creation and implementation of an effective investment program for the capital reserves owned by the organization.