Homewoner’s Association Management in Upper Dublin Pa. 19001
1. Start out going southeast on Triebel Rd toward Rothley Ave.
2. Turn right onto Rothley Ave.
3. Take the 1st left onto Mildred Ave.Mildred Ave is just past Romig Rd
If you are on Patton Rd and reach East Ave you’ve gone a little too far
4. Turn left onto Easton Rd.Abington Kids Creative Arts tudio is on the corner
5. Take the 2nd right onto Susquehanna Rd/SR 2017. Continue to follow Susquehanna Rd.Susquehanna Rd is just past Heston St
Luke Oil is on the corner
If you reach Tyson Ave you’ve gone about 0.1 miles too far
6. Turn left onto Virginia Dr.Virginia Dr is just past Peg St
Mama’s Pizza is on the right
If you reach Water Tower you’ve gone about 0.4 miles too far
7. Merge onto I-276 W/Pennsylvania Tpke W via the ramp on the left (Portions toll) (Electronic toll collection only).
8. I-276 W/Pennsylvania Tpke W becomes I-76 W/Pennsylvania Tpke W (Portions toll).
9. Take the PA-29 exit, EXIT 320, toward Phoenixville/Malvern (Electronic toll collection only).
10. Merge onto N Morehall Rd/PA-29 (Electronic toll collection only).
11. Turn right onto PA-29/State Rd.PA-29 is just past White Horse Rd
If you are on Charlestown Rd and reach Pikeland Rd you’ve gone about 0.4 miles too far
12. Turn left onto W Pothouse Rd.W Pothouse Rd is 0.5 miles past Fox Run
If you reach Mobile Ln you’ve gone a little too far
13. Turn right onto Township Line Rd.Township Line Rd is just past Ross Ln
If you are on W Pothouse Rd and reach Kimberton Rd you’ve gone a little too far
14. Turn left onto Valley Forge Mall.Home Furnishings Market is on the corner
15. Turn right to stay on Valley Forge Mall.Domino’s Pizza is on the corner
16. Turn left onto Schuylkill Rd/PA-23.Domino’s Pizza is on the corner
17. Turn slight left onto Ridge Rd/PA-23.Ridge Rd is 0.1 miles past Meadow Ln
18. Turn right onto W Bridge St.W Bridge St is 0.2 miles past Hoffecker Rd
If you reach Ellis Woods Rd you’ve gone about 0.3 miles too far
19. Welcome to SPRING CITY, PA 19475.If you reach Stony Run Rd you’ve gone about 0.2 miles too far